Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sunny Day

Yesterday was a very sunny day! So there i went! Picked up my orange suitcase (the one that holds my pentax inside), and off to the field! I did the work as fast as i could so i got back running for my forums and stuff that noone rly cares about, and what do i understand today? That i'm gona have to work all the f***ing morning because of this crap. So ofc, i start by slacking, watching the forums, check my AH sales, stuff like that and the work stays there, over the table, 15cm at the side of my left hand, watching, waiting, moaning, looking around, playing with the water cup, wondering why is there a pencil in my desk if i never use it. Good thing is, public workers don't work this afternoon! So instead of a 3 day weekend, i get 3 and 1/2 day weekend! That is, ofc, considering i can finish this work by lunch time... watching, moaning,
-WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT U STUPID PIECE OF PAPER? Just start copying yourself to excell, chop chop, no time to lose!
And as it should be expected, no action from the stupid paper. I guess i'll just have to do it myself! Nothing can do anything without me in this desk, useless bunch of crap...
Anyway, looks like i'm going home earlyer this weekend!


And the Hippies killed Kaeld'thas Sunstrider:

The FR was kinda usefull after all, i was getting like 500 dmg per hit from the phoenixes fire thingie, cheesecake to heal, one 170FR unbuffed phoenix tank is enough, and i still tanked the engineer guy and a bunch of weapons. Only like 2 deaths or something, was fun. I'm MH attuned now, and as i traded BS for JC a few days ago, and i'm already 375, I can do the epixxxxx! Yey to the Hippies!

No comments: