Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Post

Yeah, everything was supposed to be allright, wasn't it, sure it was, untill they start asking for FR gear, FR gear? wtf? No one told me i needed FR gear... and there i went, in a FR gear search, then i got it, i got enough FR gear to solo Ragnaros, and then i went for lunch, but the damned restaurant is full, so i camed back, to do some stuff. I'm kinda out of ideas so i start writting on the blog, but what am i going to write about? Meh, about something. The worst thing is that i have a work to finish untill thursday morning, but it's out in the field, but is rainning like hell, but i need to finish it, but i don't want to get wet, but i want to play WoW, but i really need to finish it, but i still don't know what to do, but i am hungry, maybe that's why i'm so bored these days, i'm hungry, and the restaurant is full, and no foruns have unread marked threads, am i such a big forum troll? I read everything? That's probably because i'm allways so bored. This is boring. I feel like i'm allways doing something that someone else did, and that's boring, they come to talk to me while i'm playing, and that's boring, they come to tell me i have to go work in the rain, that's boring, and will ruin the equipment, so what will i do? I'll just keep getting bored untill i can do something nice, like, something, non boring? I'm hungry, gona check if the restaurant is empty yet. To much people makes me bored.

No comments: