Thursday, January 10, 2008

Easy as Pie!

Last night we went on a farm raid, full of alts and stuff. And so, as a good farm raid, i wanted to trie new stuff like:

This was actually pretty fun, between not finding a way of keeping myself in the same place, and trying to take the screenie, just kept spamming aggro. I actually tought the guy hitted harder, but then i noticed, he is all evil and stuff, but his hammer is soooo tiny... Thats why he can't do real dmg... Not even close to :

This dude hits like 2 trucks! 10k cleaves, that i hev noticed, thats 1/2 my hp in 1 go! And i believe to be very well geared for this. That stun at 30% i got to 30% hp as well, nice to hev LoH rdy! Anyway, in healers i trust! Yeah, they know what they are doing, so is just a matter of tank and spank. I was lucky, never got one of her cave ins, so i didn't even need to move her. Just having LoH rdy at 30% did the trick. hardes part was to get a Screenie, Maggy is so big, that i'm kinda hard to see there!

Plenty of excitement for 1 night there! I waited soooo much time for these 2 fights! Next objective: Gruul ! I'm gona end up tanking him no matter what! I want a screenie with him on Growl 12 beeing tanked by a d0rf !


No comments: