Thursday, January 17, 2008

1% ? WTF?

Yesterday, we raided TK, we weren't raiding TK since October or something, so it went rly rly rly bad... I got to tank Al'ar on Phase1, and the pweety adds on phase2. I even tanked Al'ar on phase 2 when our MT died. Was a nice relaxing raid. Pain that he didn't died.



And as the pain grew, the trash kept spawning, so we left defeated when reaching the raid end time. But as brave souls, we moved to Gruul, with the objective of killing him in 30 mins! After everyone beeing on the char they wanted, we charged! And so maulgar was quikly 1 shotted, and as usual, no T4 shoulders for Paladin... so i have to use my "Splauders of the Righteous" for some more time... then we moved to Gruul, the big bastard, and as someone tried to fool me into healing, i went MTing!

This is close to what it looks like to tank Gruul... the guy is big... really big, like, 1 of his toe nails i bigger than me. Anyway, he managed to kill me when we had him at 1%. WTF? How come at Growl 12, with 20k hp, shitloads of avoidance, block and armor, i die at 1%??? I have a date with Gruul now, revenge will be sweet, very sweet.

No comments: