Saturday, January 5, 2008

Blah Blah Balah dead...

Blah Blah Blah u can't tank it, blah blah blah she silences, blah blah blah again, blah blah blah she's dead... and not that hard tbh... is just a matter of spamming the right buttons...
And this is probly my last Karazhan post, unless Moroes drop a legendary or something, since i tanked everything in there. I still need the neck and the ring tho, but i dont mind walking around with crap badger epixx, they will have to do for now. If the items i need would drop for me i would get like 16k hp unbuffed, while crit and crush immune... Blizz wouldn't want that, I almost, almost got Morogrim ring last SSC, but Sven hed more points than me. Would be a crap if i would hev won it anyway, since i didn't rly undestood why i got picked for the run, they just left me out on every single boss fight, well... except Morogrim, Murlocs are a bit hard to tank with like 5fps, but i managed, when i get my new computer those fights will be the bomb! Lets see if i can gatter a good ZA team for tonight and hev some fun.

No comments: