Friday, December 21, 2007

Jan'alai went to sleep with the fishies

And he felt last night. With me grabing all the adds, and a few determined ppl this dude becomes really easy, in 1 go we nuked all eggs from left side, then ppl kept killing the right side hatcher untill someone yelled on TS "MERCY FOR THE HATCHER", and so, all right adds died as well at 35% or somethin, then it was just nuke the bastard. He droped crap... ofc.. allways crap. We went for the Hex Lord Malacrass head after, but the bastard hev a shitload of hp... 70% aint bad for a first try, and no Shadow resistance on the raid members. We 1 shotted the Birdie this time btw... I rly don't get what happened Tuesday...


In some other more fun crap, Blizz decided to be fun and get some Christmas hats on some bosses. I did like 5-7 heroic runs yesterday to make badges for my new Head, so i had to take a picture of the most recent addiction in Santa's toy factory.


To bad he had to die, but i rly rly rly needed that badge. Got the head, and my sta is increased by 24, that puts me up on the 15287hp unbuffed! cant wait till i replace my Violet Badge for my Madness Card! Hav to wait till the 8th Jan for that tho... No christmass presents for blizz.

No comments: