Monday, December 17, 2007

Hangover + ZA = Big mistake

Ho well, logging directly into ZA after sleeping all day because of getting totaly wasted the night before, might not have been the best idea... Instantly caused 2 wipes and made our group loose the timed event chance... I rly need the shoulders from the chest so, my loss actually. Still, despite the awefull start, that almost made me quit the run, we actually got back on track and 1 shotted the first 3 bosses. On the 4th one we did some tries, since we had a different group than usual, so this boss can't actually be 1 shotted yet.
Not a bad run, but the start was a total waste of epixzord chance. Still, i managed to get my MOJO back! Even beeing a desperate whore frog, rly desperate, i mean, she goes with anyone, and by anyone i mean ANYONE, even Taureens, she hev this skill of turning my horse into some huge Charger! Wich i love. so she is forgiven.
She kinda hev the habit of turning me to frog and ask me to rape her insanely... but what can a d0rf do...

No comments: