Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Enraged?

I have no idea on what happened in ZA yesterday, instead of one shot first 3 bosses(as we got used to) they just didn't wanted to die! We one shotted bear, yeah, but eagle? Trash respawned, Linx? he made sure most of us die b4 him. And then we decided that an enraged ZA wasn't the best way of keeping the night going.
Evil Evil place.
In other news, I seen every Lunacy card on the auction house so i went lunatic mode and bought the deck. Now i just need to wait 1 month to get my new 51sta trinket. I hope that i get the badge head faster than that, cause due to my calculations, with the badge head, i get 12 sta lower, but i get able to use a stamina trinket, witch will boost my sta up the roof! Pfff... tired of heroics yet? no worries, i still need like 200 badgers! -.-

No comments: