Monday, February 4, 2008

Dwarf army!

Yeah... I was checking warhammer online the other day, and ended up falling to the obvious, they are not building a good Warhammer game... so, if u are a fan of the little armies and stuff, just keep hugging your miniatures, and banging with the sexy cannons, because "Warhammer: mark of Chaos" is not getting a decent follow up, so if you are a Dwarf fan, Dark Elf, or even a Wood Elf or something worst, just keep on dreaming... cause it doesn't look like we are getting any. But i did found something that i enjoyed, i don't know where i will get the time for it but i think i am actually going to build a dwarf army! Didn't took long before i Fell inlove with the ironbreakers, and the nakid Slayers! So many options! These is a ranger!

So insanely good! I think i'm gona realize soon enough that painting this little toys is gona ruin my fun, just because i probably can't paint, but they are so damn cool! I am just cheking some foruns and the official site atm, but as soon as i get a chance im gona hit the store! If my girlfriend allow me to ofc... Think she's pretty mad about WoW already!

No comments: